Monday, December 3, 2012

life is about love

Love is about Love
She wrote to me years back about  our love while  we were still young, full of energy of love.
Love is about respecting, tolerance, honesty and
If love comes from appreciating goodness, it needn't just happen

you can make it happen. Love is active.
You can create it. Just focus on the good in another person (and everyone has some).

If you can do this easily, you'll love easily.
for me love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones

As the time does not bring relief and told me time would ease me of my sorrow.

As I miss her love in the weeping of the rain, in the middle of sorrow.

I wish, I could swim toward her thru the shrinking of the sea water tide;

I wish, I could let snows melt from every mountain side, flowing the valley

I wish, I could let last year's leaves fly by the blowing wind for her .

Heaped on my heart, and my old thoughts abide!

lets pray my dear, its adzan already

Syafuan Gani
August 2012
Doha, Qatar

3 comments:

  1. lovely couples always in love

    hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should say this is lovey when u write :
    As I miss her love in the weeping of the rain, in the middle of sorrow.

    I wish, I could swim toward her thru the shrinking of the sea water tide;

    I wish, I could let snows melt from every mountain side, flowing the valley

    I wish, I could let last year's leaves fly by the blowing wind .




    lovely
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely couples i like it very much
    good lovers

    aysha

    ReplyDelete