Monday, December 3, 2012

Life's attitude

Life’s Attitude

Our thought, our passion and our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..

I have a simple philosophy of life, Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. that is what love is about



What is important in a relationship is ''TRUST''. The driven force behind it is ''RESPECT, 
Dear, I might not so tolerance on the old days, but I did indeed since last ten years. 

I don’t judge people and I am not looking for someone to change, instead I will align along to be fit, as long as it within the value

I am just a kind of person that accepts the other human being into my life for who he is.
The only eternal Beauty is the person's soul. Physical beauty disappears with TIME.

Moral values and respect are permanents.
I want you  to know that am with in  everything you do, i will be there for you in all times,  be there to make you happy, life is like a fairy tale of sights and sounds,ups and downs.

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong ,enough sorrow to keep you human

And  enough hope to make you happy, to make us both happy, not in virtual life
So my love, whenever my time come,.....wait for me in front of the gate of paradise..... I will  bring the most beautiful wild orchid flower , your favorite orchid color  and kiss you, I will hug you and kiss you a lot

The happiest of people don't necessarily have  the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way

My dear, It is time for Isha, now…..

Syafuan Gani
DECEMBER 2012
Doha, Qatar

2 comments:

  1. i should say this is very nice

    """""I want you to know that am with in everything you do, i will be there for you in all times, be there to make you happy, life is like a fairy tale of sights and sounds,ups and downs."""

    i wish thats for me even i knew you wrote this for your lover ,


    may we chat using email.... if you dont mind
    i am interseted more about you

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. very impressive ... you are really best in essay

    ReplyDelete