Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tale of lonely lover


Tale of lonely lover

Tonight, I wrote my note and take me five minutes to think  about life , about love.

I want to weep and be comforted. I'm so tired of being strong. 

I want to feel , I want to feel your touching for once.  Just once and only once.
 


Just for a second of your touching, that's all....a second, only a second..... even half of second

this is a dark little essay  about a lover who  lost his loved one.

It’s just a tale of no one cares that tears turned into pearls. 

For so long, I had always been strong, i always hide my sadness, crying in the night, while praying.......... was a lonely  man and solitaire

I have Just found ways to make myself strong, tear no more…..just by making a note
just a note..... this note....

This a note of lonely man, lonely lover who left by his beloved lover

I am longing for your whisper,  I love you. I love you , remind me for Dhuha praying time.

I am longing for your text message,....I miss youuuuuuuu, waking me up on fajr praying time

I sent this note through night winds,  blowing to my face into her heart.

Listen, my love…. I love you and feel sorry to let waiting for me for so long .... 

Yes, It’s not the way of getting rid off or  quit from this life.  just a matter of time,. just a matter of time, dear.

But one day, my time will come and lying next beside you, under black stone.....forever

I knew my dear, you have been waiting for me at the gate of heaven, just wait for me...... I will be there

Syafuan Gani
July 2012
Doha, Qatar

3 comments:

  1. lovey essay

    i love the way you express love to your late wife

    i wish i will find some one like you who will write love essay to me when i am alive and when i was die

    i hope i will find the lover like you

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. pray she have been smile in heaven reading this love letter for her

    lady charming

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sincere lover ..... nice resto too
    i love when you write"just a matter of time......"
    "Yes, It’s not the way of getting rid off or quit from this life. just a matter of time,. just a matter of time, dear.

    But one day, my time will come and lying next beside you, under black stone.....forever"

    I guess, when time comes...... you will buried next to her... your lover

    what a lovely statement....

    aysha

    ReplyDelete