Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Short days in Indonesia

Married in 9 May 2013 in Romani, Morocco


Travel to Bandung, Indonesia on 18 May 2013. Then to palembang on 22 May

Experience multicultures of wedding ceremony
Here are some pics

Two there are who are never satisfied -- the lover of the world and the lover of knowledge

Either give me more wine or leave me alone

I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons,knocking on a door.


It opens. I've been knocking from the inside.

But listen to me. For one moment quit being sad. Hear blessings dropping their blossoms around you.
Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you

I decide to marry Morrocan girl
from Romanni Farming area
Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving.

Reason is powerless in the expression of Love
A mountain keeps an echo deep inside.

That's how I hold your voice
An eye is meant to see things. The soul is here for its own joy.
A head has one use: For loving a true love.
Feet: To chase after.



A lover is always accused of something.

But when he finds his love, whatever was lost

in the looking comes back completely not changed


Be like melting snow -- wash yourself of yourself
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder


Suffering to prepare marriage document is a gift. In it is hidden mercy

You try to be faithful And sometimes you're cruel.
You are mine. Then, you never leave.
Without you, I can't cope.
And when you take the lead, I become your footstep.
Your absence leaves a void


It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come
life and love, together

Love is for vanishing into the sky. 
The mind,.......
for learning what men have done and tried to do.
Mysteries are not to be solved: 
The eye goes blind
when it only wants to see why.


Be like melting snow -- wash yourself of yourself
Raise your words, not voice. 
It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder
that the way we start our new life


You try to be faithful And sometimes you're quite.
You are mine and i am your life, your love


I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way.
Whoever brought me here will have to take me home

Without you, I can't cope.
You have disturbed my sleep, You have wrecked my image.
You have set me a beautiful life again.
Without me, you can't live

I have set you a beautiful life .
Without me, you can't live


we'll hundreds years more, God will



Gathering in our house Bandung

























































I know you're tired but come, this is the way
Beauty surrounds us
You wander from room to room
Hunting for the diamond necklace
That is already around your neck


sxgani
june 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment