Friday, December 7, 2012

Sweet Quotes

Sweet Quotes
Tonight, I am just not in the good mood  to write essay  for my blogger,  .. hence I just copy some meaningful quotes from a wise man, I forget where I got it , somewhere in philosopher book . 

Here what they wrote, hundred years ago, first about attitude, second about Life , third and for are about devotion :

·       A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, Speech without profit, Change without progress, Inquiry without object, Putting trust in a stranger, and Mistaking foes for friends.
Instead of losing sleep over whatever I have done wrong, let me get busy doing something right 


·       For the first half of your life, people tell you what you should do; for the second half, they tell you what you should have done.

·       Allah, if I worship You for fear of Hell, burn me in Hell, And if I worship You in hope of Paradise, Exclude me from Paradise. But if I worship You for Your Own sake, Grudge me not Your everlasting Beauty.
I love You with two loves-a selfish love. And a Love that You are worthy of. As for the selfish love, it is that I think of You, To the exclusion of everything else. As for the Love that You are worthy of. That I no longer see any creature, but I see only You. There is no praise for me in either of these loves, But the praise in both is for You."

·       "Your prayers are your light and Your devotion is your strength; Sleep is the enemy of Light n Devotion. Your life is the opportunity for it.

So This is my though on the very sweet and wise quotes…………………, If you ignored it or wasted it, You would only turn to dust...... nothing but forgotten dust ..... blows to empty lonely hot dessert.... :-(

Don’t forget to Pray, my dear….. God always with Us

Syafuan Gani
DECEMBER 2012
Doha, Qatar

No comments:

Post a Comment