Friday, December 14, 2012

The Differences

The Differences
Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones…..… only to love  the worldy life.  

Love is about respecting, tolerance, honesty and If love comes from appreciating goodness, it needn't just happen, hence you can make it happen… only to love  the worldy life.  

Love is active. You can create it. Just focus on the good in another person (and everyone has some). If you can do this easily, you'll love easily…… to love the worldy life.

But, to love Allah is for Allah, for You and to You will return… forever Allah will love you … ar Rahman… ar Rahim……. To love the worldy life and The hereafter.

My dear  this is the one that you alwasy tell me, That’s the differences of to loce the worldy life  and to love the worldy life with the heareafter.

I love to read repetitively the nasheed written by Talib al Habib, titled I just love the words MashaAllah.

I wake with the light of the dawn whispering
With joy in my heart and with praise on my lips
In stillness and twilight I stand before you
Bowing, prostrating I call AllahuAkbar

My eyes see your beauty in the dawn's golden hues
My ears hear the thunder as it glorifies you
The rhythm of my heart beats the sound of your name
My breaths rise and fall with the tide of your praise

My soul knew and loved you before I was born.
And without your mercy is lost and forlorn.
Wherever I may wander down the pathways of life
My cry to you, oh my Lord, is 'guide me to light'

Through all fear and helplessness, to you do I turn
For your breath of healing and peace do I yearn
For all that I have, my Lord, all that I am
Is from You, is for You and to You will return.


So my dear lover…… May we all be happy, always given by Allah, peace of life, both body and soul ....
If Not For HIM ......
We are certainly nothing
There is More Than Just a trimmer World ....
Existing .....
There is no meaning then disappear Forever ....
My love, remember to wait me in front of the ate of paradise, with you beautiful smile.... natural smile.... whenever my time come soon.

Syafuan Gani
December 2012
Doha, Qatar.

2 comments:

  1. brother, you are very romantic guy

    very nice impression about love

    i wish i could contact and get to know about you
    may I ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this good wrriting about faith i love it

    ReplyDelete