Thursday, December 20, 2012

To be free

To be free

Being deeply loved by someone new, known in virtual communication give me a strength; loving someone deeply gives me courage.  Even though it just an illusion, illusion under the red light of sunset at the dry desert.

Freedom and love go together. Love is not a reaction. If I love you because you love me, .... then it  is just a trade of love and it is not love.

To love is not to ask anything in return, not even to feel that you are giving something- and it is only such love that can know freedom to love or to be loved.

Kindness in loving words creates confidence and kindness in thinking of falling in-love creates profoundness  and kindness in giving creates love.

I am not victims of aging, it’s just a number and subject to sickness and death, even age might be a matter for you or for others....... it's just a number. 

These are theater of scenery, not the soap opera, who is immune to any form of reality change. This is the spirit, the expression of eternal being.

You know my children, Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead….. birth is the beginning of process to the stage of death..... for me.... death mean alt .... to meet and together again with my lovely wife.

When the divine being is emphasized to the believer in the form of the true faith in this world. 
But when the veil is lifted in the other world, the  dogma gives way to knowledge by direct vision of authentic faith, capable of spiritual vision as the beginning of an ascending movement after death.

The faith that I am worthy and that all my needs will be met. Not believing  faith  create  the birth of desire to becomes greed.

When I die to meet you in paradise, I wish all our children  pray for us, in remembrance to what we had done, to what we had said , to what we had share together, to what we had had falling in-love ……….and we will meet again i front of the gate of heaven, InshaAllah.

My children, don’t sing a sad song, don’t play a sad flute  and don’t do anything triggering your tears drop, instead pray for us , your dad and mom please.

I'm the one that has to die whenever my time called  me as written when I was in my mom, so let me left my life, the way I was written to.

Whenever  I die..... to be free......, My children......just keep praying for me, for your mother…… just to remember …. Once we were in your heart....... and I will meet my beautiful lover who waiting fro me in front of the gate of paradise.

It's not what's happening when die, or what has happened in  past life  that determines where to go........ It's just free from being lonely......  just freedom to go to other world..

Instead it is the result of   what we have done …. Good or bad , what we focus on  good or bad….., what things mean to us  …. 

Good or bad ….and what we have been  doing,  determines our  ultimate destiny…….. heaven or   hell.

Once my soul surrendered completely to Allah,  it was written that soul will  experience for the first time absolute freedom from the worries, problems and ills of this world.

Thousands of people die every seconds, while thousands and thousands of people around  are celebrating, singing, dancing, ecstatic, drunk with the divine.

My personal life has been given to me to create to love you, my lovely wife,  to rejoice, and to celebrate and to pray, to do good things with my love  setting up a good example to our children..... growing up strongly  like a beautiful wild orchids flower in forest

In life, I once cry and weep, I had  miserable moment when I was lonely and I once  celebrate, I once  meet the ultimate celebration ,  beyond the circle of birth and death.

Yesterday is history…. Remember……tomorrow is mystery but decide and think that tomorrow shall be wiser than today.  

Tomorrow  shall be livelier than today and tomorrow shall be younger than today and fresher than today.

Tomorrow of course,  will be older than today, tomorrow  will be less courage, but tomorrow  will be more experienced….. tomorrow death will come closer

Death might happen after this moment or what has happened in your past that determines who you become....... and i knew, my dear.... you have been waiting for me at the gate of paradise......., just wait for me..... I will be there

Syafuan Gani
July 2012
Doha, Qatar

3 comments:

  1. i love this essay, it remind me about death thanks, bro keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.. my name is vera latrova, an ukranian girl... working in middle east too.

    by coincidently, i found your blogger and find that your essay are very interesting
    All your essay seems about love, nature, life and death
    I like it your essay are closed to poetry.... very nice indeed.... you are good using the words to express your feeling

    if you don't mind, i will love to read and comment as i am a poetry lover.

    best regards
    vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely essay i adore you, blogger

    ReplyDelete