Friday, June 28, 2013

Honey, here I am

All day I think about it, then at night I say it.
Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing?


I have no idea.
What I know is I have good Family, handsome boys and beautiful girl


My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that,
And I intend to end up there., where my late lover has been waiting for.


When I get back around with my new lover, without forgetting my late lover …. To the end

I'm like a bird from another life, sitting in this aviary.





                                                      
When The day have been coming 
 I fly off in my ear who hears my both lovers .
My late wife who waiting for me

My newly wife who accompany to meet her , later, inshaAllah infront of the gate of Heaven


Looks out with my eyes….. guess what is in my soul
I could taste one destiny of love , from my late lover and my newly lover


With the acceptance of my family, thanks God
She come here of my own accord

Whoever brought my life here will have to take to my both l0ver…. 

My dear late lover who waiting in front of gate of heaven with my new lover.
This poetry. I never know what I'm going to say.


I just wanna to say I love my late wife, my family and my newly wife  equally


I don't plan it. I just pass thru
like water flowing from moutain to the sea
When I'm outside the saying of it, I get very quiet and rarely speak at all.

love you all

sxgani
in memoriam of my late wife
29 June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment