Friday, June 28, 2013

Last days of first visit to Indonesia

Like this. When lovers moan, they’re telling our story.

Like this. I am a sky where spirits live.
Stare into this deepening blue, while the breeze says a secret.

Like this. When someone asks what there is to do,
light the candle in my hand


Not only the thirsty seek the water, the water as well seeks the thirsty

Oh soul, you worry too much.
You have seen your own strength.
You have seen your own beauty.
You have seen your golden wings.  our  love
 O Love , full of honey, not anything less,
why do you worry? i am is ypur life
You are in truth
the soul, of the soul, of the soul
Love comes with a knife, not some shy question, and not with fears for its reputation
When you feel a peaceful joy, that's when you are near truth, our life
As i am is your life


The power of love came into me, and I became fierce like a lion,
then tender like the evening star.”
When someone beats a rug, the blows are not against the rug,
but against the dust in it

There are lovers content with longing.
I’m not one of them
Put your thoughts to sleep, do not let them cast a shadow
over the moon of your heart.

Let go of thinking
Sorrow prepares you for joy. 
It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter.
As you told me.... i am your life

It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, 

So that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. 
It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow. 
Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place


What hurts you, blesses you. Darkness is your candle
Love calls - everywhere and always. and i will come
We're sky bound. flying together
Are you coming, Love is the cure,
for your love will keep giving birth to more love
until your eyes constantly exhale love as effortlessly as your body yields its scent
  
Let the beauty of what you love be what you do


For without you, I swear, i am lonely
Has become like a prison to me.
Distraction and the mountain
And the desert, all I desire
I am your moon and your moonlight too
I am your flower garden and your water too
I have come all this way, eager for you
Without shoes or shawl
I want you to laugh every minute
To kill all your worries, clearing the gloomy days
To love you forever
To nourish you
The morning wind spreads its fresh smell. 
We must get up and take that in, that wind that lets us live. 
Breathe before it's gone, feel the fragrance of love , three of us

The truth was a mirror in the hands of God. It fell, and broke into pieces. 
Everybody took a piece of it, and they looked at it and thought they had the truth

God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches by means of opposites so that you will have two wings to fly, not one
Oh sky, without me, do not change, i am your life
Oh moon, without me, do not shine;
Oh earth, without me, do not grow,
Oh time, without me, do not go. i am your love

...Oh, you cannot go, without me as i am your life
Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. 
Someone fills the cup in front of us: 
We taste only sacredness
These pains you feel are sing of worries
Listen to them than you feel the true love


Show me the way to happiness, to the mountain of love, to the sky of happiness
Break these half-measures, these small burdens.
All this fantasy and grief.

I am your life, your love

I want this music and this dawn and the warmth of your cheek against mine.
The grief-armies assemble, but I'm not going with them.
This is how it always is when I finish a poem.

A great silence over me, wondering why 
If in the darkness of ignorance, you don’t recognize a true nature, look to just our love

Since Love has made cheerfull of my heart
The sun must come and illumine them.
Such generosity has come with our happiness

 “Love so needs to love that it will endure almost anything, even abuse, just to flicker for a moment. But the sky's mouth is kind, its song will never hurt you, for I sing those words


Finally, I looked into my own heart and there I saw mhy happiness again in my new life with you

sxgani

28 June 2013 




.

No comments:

Post a Comment