Thursday, June 6, 2013

SHE, new comer in my life

She is new comer in my heartNot as replacement of my first love, of my late wife

Not as a replacement of mother for my children
She is new in my life. New lover to fill the rest of my life, InshaAllah
Lover to talk to. Lover to discuss to
Lover to care to and lover to stroll the rest of my life
Alhamdulillah. I found her. All my children and grandchildren accept her as their "muda"

InshaAllah



our task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within ourselves that we have built against it
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.


When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk aboutThe minute I heard yourfirst love story, I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along
Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment



You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life

The wound is the place where the Light enters you

Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form
Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. 

Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free






When I am with you, we stay up all night.
When you're not here, I can't go to sleep.
Praise God for those two insomnias!
And the difference between them








Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy

“Knock, And He'll open the door
Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything
My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there
































At my home, in Indonesia after introduce her to my colleages








In Bandung with friends, welcoming her, my new lover































In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art

















Alhamdulillah. Our journey from Romani, Rabat,Casablanca,(Morocco) then Doja. JAKARTA, Bandung, Palembang were tiring but joyfull

Life has been starting back again for me


She , my new lover make me forget about cultures, condition, materialistic based........ tiring
thanks my love, my new lover..... to love me and always pray for my first lover
sxgani
9 june 2013
sakral day

No comments:

Post a Comment