Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dreaming of my first lover

In my silent sleep, I dream
hearing the sound of your voice
calling me, within your breath


While you come to my mind
Quietly, quietly in the dark of our bed room

Then crawling under my bed sheet

Like an angel, touching my heart
with your lovely fragrance
As used to be

Whispering in my ear, warm breath
I don’t know , am I Asleep, a dream or awake,
I feel you were next to my side,
in my dreams or real ..
I do not know, but I feel it

In my dream moment, I knew you are there
touching my ear, my neck, my face
between half-asleep, half-awake,
Realizing it was dreaming
My eyes opened, trying to close again
Pretending to sleep,  to dream again
Dreaming of you again, my late wife
Again and again, I wish

Syafuan Gani, 
in memory of my late wife
Nov 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment