Thursday, November 14, 2013

Message to the wind for my first lover

My dear windy  rain,
Send  my message to my love
Bring a red spring flower,  approaches her soul
Whisper my message to her, 
Meet me at the gate of heaven
When my time come and my loneliness over

My dear mountain wind
Bring my cold-hearted loneliness away

Thru red flower's garden, touched by misty fog


Blown in by the wind of  mountain’s  forests

Mixing with wild orchids, spreading fragrant of our love

I will come to meet you, soon
When my time come, wait for me there
In front of the gate of Heaven

My dear white clouds, stay there in blue sky
Write this  poem  on your blue wall
I love you ,  forever
We will be together again
When my time come, wait for me there
In front of the gate of Heaven

Syafuan Gani
in memoriam of my late wife
Nov 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment