Thursday, November 14, 2013

Song of our love, my first lover

We lay down under clear springs of heaven
Beneath the parasol of the moonlight
We bathe in the wild fragrance
Fragrance of wild flowers from the farthest greenfield 
Fragrance of pine trees on the foggy mountains

We lay down under the farthest green forest
Sing a song of love, our forever love


With the rhythm of blowing wind

With the background of whispering breath

And sound of a waterfall, down the hill

Within the light of the sun in between pine tree leaves

Sing a song of love, our forever love
Blossoms of our love and beautiful love

Sing our song in your loneliness, there
As I sing our song in my loneliness, here
I love you,  forever love you

We will be together again
When my time come, wait for me there
In front of the gate of Heaven

Syafuan Gani
in memoriam of my late wife
Nov 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment