Monday, June 8, 2015

honey birds singing

Remember my dear,
When one time, years ago
When we roamed the highland
Where thick pine trees hide us
And
Lovely wild flowers blossom
Lovely honey birds singing
Lovely shine pass thru pine trees leaves

Morning Fog flows thru
Of  the dark blue highland .
Water drops fall upon the scattered old leaves
Gathering to small ponds
Where tiny frogs sing together
Then flowing to the tiny water path
Rustling and Sighing thru the rocks
Perk to the trench , a small river
Leaving the silence highlands
Of  mountain we used to stroll

Before the sun rises above my head
I would love to meet you
I would love to kiss you
Even only a while , even a jiffy

In my shadow , in my hope
I miss you, I love you  
Forever



Syafuan Gani
Luwuk, 7 June 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment