Monday, June 8, 2015

Never been forgotten

Like a wanderer, I have lost my way
My empty heart burned
The prickly bushes appear to block
To fill the path to a remote village
That we used to stroll
Small honey bee flying around us
Like strong army that rushes in to fight,
Reminding not to stampede their nest
Not to disturb their peace life

So do us, our pray to our love
Day to day of our life, full of loves
With the Milky Way poured down from the sky;
Where clouds flying together
Slowly moving above the verdant creek
Meeting a river of torrential rain
Ending to waterfall of a giant cliff
Pushing my way to find you
Thru the dark forest with longing of the leaves
With fragrance of wildest  flowers
Thru the breeze of highland wind
Almost have been long forgotten,
Rustle there, tired of waiting
But not boring to search

I miss you



Syafuan Gani
Luwuk 9 June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment