Wednesday, December 26, 2012

In Memoriam


In Memoriam
I wish I lived for our life so that my nights are not full of regrets , I've finally realized what life is all about hanging on when your heart has had enough and giving more when you feel like giving up

everlasting smile
You keep reminding  me how to take the good with the bad.

You keep reminding me how to smile with the sad, love what we have and remember what we once had.

You keep reminding me always forgive and to learn from mistakes, but never regret


Tears are the words my heart uses to explain the loses
Even my fake smiles can’t cover up my pain and even though you’re gone 

This is the last thing I will remember because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

Although we love you deeply, we could not make you stay suffering from your pain.

Your golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest with smiling….. what a sleeping beauty you are

It's better you're going anyway, release from your suffer but we’ll never  ever be apart.


We had the times together just to laugh, to live together years by years and sing a a lovely rhythm with  no distance within us. 

I wonder if there was some better way to say good-bye with a bunch of orchid flowers without  tears that could build a stairway to heaven.

God broke our hearts to only takes the best for paradise, .even sometimes I asked myself , are you  in the pains ends when you die.

You taught me things,  how to be patient., you wake me up on dawn for praying, never to let me fall asleep without praying ...................... But now  you're gone....... and I miss a lot.

I miss it a lot, I'll hold it true this thought and I will always love you... forever and forever.
I wish , I would got up to Heaven and bring you home or will you wait for me at the of heaven, ….. when my time come.

You did leave me behind who will love you forever and will wait for me  there in heaven.
My life is being truly missed and you are remembered long after you are gone, for now we say goodbye and pray for you , always.
You will be never forgotten and we always loved and  I miss you my love.

Friends say such nice things about your kindness at your funeral that it makes me sad that I was not here .

I have been going to miss you by  days, by weeks, by months and years with tearful eyes fading in rain

I wish , I were there  with you, as you pass away but you know I was faraway,  thousands of miles  faraway from you, just our daughter let me know that you were gone in smile.

I've lost the best part of my day, it's not the last time, you’ll forever be deep in my heart

I have no regrets that I was thousands mile away when you pass away, I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did…. 

But for you and I do not worry about what people were going to say...... when I was away.

I was truly happy to be with you. You are my everything and I will  bring a bunch of wild orchid flowers for you and  will do anything to make you smile.

Accompany watching movies, going for dinner, listening to music, going for window shopping, love walking on the cornieche and  dancing in the dark.

I remember each and every detail. meeting you has been an answer to my prayers. I will always love you.
I love you with all my heart!  I will never ever forget the first day that we met

Syafuan Gani
Mid December 2012
Doha, Qatar

No comments:

Post a Comment