Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Flashback


Flashback


We strolled the Museum park in your city in the middle of cold winter and fogging morning.

We took a time to hide from your mum and look at each other while chat in million words thru our eyes.
Even i took a time to kiss your shoulder when all brothers did not see us

I will always remember when we stroll the museum park in foggy morning.

I will always remember when we wander the fortress stadium, food street and liberty area

I will always remember when we choose the color of your shoes, yours dress and your sweater.

I will always remember when we both stole a glance behind your brothers, taking advantage to hold you and touching each others.

I will always remember your jealousy on the girl with dimples ad Plaza restaurant too


Remember when you walk me thru the airport when I left your city in the midnight?

That’s the most farewell we experiences… but believe me that is not our last meeting…. It’s just a beginning



Looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with.

I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want.

I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.

Talking about who i am  that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humors .

Rarely we are seen together,  But when they are together it’s the Best Moment of the Life, wish u very happy smile day

I don’t admire girl  who does not using her smile to express her honest and sincere, as this are a person  characters with million beauties physically but having no heart at all

But seem hope is just a hope..... things change suddenly... after meeting ..... now seem there is a burdan between us......... real burden that might make the dream is just a dream

The sign of dream were there, starting from  not true  shameful info, your bangles loses on way home, flight cancellation,  heavy fog, heavy rain  and real burden on us.

Is it a dream or just a illusion ..... or may be just a game of life........in reality....... God Knows the truth while lover ready to freely fly..... fly to nowhere... like a lonely pigeon left by its lover

Syafuan Gani
January 2013
Doha, Qatar

4 comments:

  1. Be happy.... always

    Remember, my dear i am still waiting for your email, just in case she leave you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent u email, my dear friend
    why dont you reply , i gave my phone no, i'm pretty, honest and sincere
    dont believe me? try to contact and prove it

    Aysha
    pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love to read this, even twice though, feeling sad when you write at the end "lover ready to freely fly..... fly to nowhere... like a lonely pigeon left by its lover"

    ReplyDelete