Tuesday, February 5, 2013

fantasticheria of my first lover


Rêverie 

When young, I did not enjoyed the  worldly life, but common pleasures till i met my lover and lasting for thirty two years.

So now I want to head to mountain hill , returning to my home land, a fields and an orchards there, shade by red clouds from sunlight.

Surrounded by trees and a valley in distance where the morning fog above reluctant to depart, I walk somewhere down the lane, the path is narrow and the trees and grass grown tall.

I walked a few miles into pine trees to the clouded peaks where no man on the path between the pine trees and grass land, feeling lonely again.

I had a rest somewhere deep in the pine forest among the hills, where fresh water running down steep rocks under the green pines chilled the sunlight's coloured rays and..... i fell asleep on wild garden of  edelweiss till the night.

I felt released from my confinement, beneath the moon I carry back my dream thru the evening dew in this quiet night.

Remembering fortress stadium, the route I've travelled before,where the second floor looks like  bridge as I crossed .

It seems the museum park and flower garden have been waiting where the flowers bloom in the thin mist shines, welcoming the sorrow to fade away.

I still remembered the shadow of beauty, under the misty garden visible from the distance, the pigeons start calling her lover, everywhere confused.

Syafuan Gani
in memoriam of my late wife
February 2013
Doha, Qatar

No comments:

Post a Comment