Friday, November 15, 2013

Day of Funeral to meet my first lover

When my time come and in a peaceful sleep
Along with our dear kids sobs of losing the love one
Slowly disappeared in dream of the recitation
Of their pray for us, no more loneliness
Here and there by day and night, they pray
Knowing we will be together again, forever

Walking thru the side hill , strolling to the green valley


Little sadly, teardrops no more, quiet , silence

Holding my body, bending down to the earth

Hiding my whole body facing the Kabah

Amid a crowd of wet eyes, full of prays
Murmur their loving to us in sorrow in happiness
There, laying me next to you, forever.

My soul trembled to the railing of lonely life
Here and there by day and night
Hiding myself and my grief to fantasy
Then, I woke up and sitting down the cold bed
Everything turns to the reality and i am lonely again.
Sour, sweet, sad to see the crowds around me
Dreaming of the day of my funeral

Syafuan Gani
in memoriam of my late wife
Nov 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment