Friday, November 15, 2013

Silence Song for my first lover

The loving birds dance and sing, a love song
To delight each other for loving care
Here and there, in earth or heaven, immortality
Singing from branch to other branch of old pine tree

Of green foggy hill, near small fountain of tiny waterfall

Wreathed with wild fairy fruits and flowers

Of the light of love, the blossom light of life

And all our those days flashback in my nightly dreams
In my day to day  lonely life

Remember when we lay upon the rocks ?
Covered by scarves  of lined fine wool for the cold
Looking at the farmers take care their seed
Looking at the shepherds feed their sheep
Looking at a kids playing in shallow crystal rivers
Listening melodious birds sing their love songs
Smelling a thousand fragrant posies of wild roses
A pleasures of heavenly love that we used to live

Soft and gentle wind silently invisibly
Whispering in my ears, my cold heart 
Make me tremble cold in ghastly fears
You finally leave me alone when I was away
Silently invisibly, my tear drops at that day
You bring our love with a sigh of last kisses

Syafuan Gani
in memoriam of my late wife
Nov 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment